[Community-Discuss] A new R&I blogpost

Musab Isah musab.isah at afrinic.net
Thu Jun 13 06:49:52 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Apologies for sending an internal email to the community discuss mailing list. I relied on the autocomplete feature on my mail client to fill in the comms unit email after typing ‘c o m' and didn’t double check to ensure that the correct email was inserted. My apologies once again.

Best regards,

Musab Isah