[Community-Discuss] Gratitude

Benjamin Ledoh benjamin.ledoh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 10:55:34 UTC 2019

Hi Sander,

It seems to me that you have not got my points well. I will rephrase them
differently and give my last comments.

Based on the minutes of the board, you sent an email accusing the board of
micromanagement. When I asked you to point it out in the minutes, you
directed me to textbook. I don't know whether the micromanagement you are
referring to the AFRINIC Community is in textbook.  When you claim that
“all responsibility and autonomy of the CEO has been taken away”, I asked
you to prove it. Since you cannot prove it, you disappeared.  Facing your
inability to substantiate your own claims, you are telling me that “it is
more appropriate to stay silent”.

I thank you for this option and I ask you to extend it to the entire
community since it will help us a lot in this community. In Yoruba land we
say that “when you don’t have fact to argue, wisdom suggests you keep
quite.”  Your silence would not give room to disruptive guys who want at
all cost the opportunity to create confusion and crises in this community
with the aims to destroy AFRINIC organization and community.

Abide with your suggestion, it will be Great service to our community.

Thank you,

Benjiloh