[Community-Discuss] Gratitude

Benjamin Ledoh benjamin.ledoh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 20:12:25 UTC 2019

Hi Sander,

Last week Monday, you made an assertion concerning the micromanagement of
AFRINIC organization. When I asked you to point out where the
micromanagement is in the minutes, you rather responded that “all
responsibility and autonomy of the CEO has been taken away” and referring
me to textbook for example of micromanagement.

When I asked you to prove your hasty generalization “all responsibility and
autonomy of the CEO has been taken away”, you disappeared, and no answer
never come. It stands now there is no way you can justify because the
“micromanagement” you are accusing the board to indulge in is not true.
There is no where it is on the minutes one can point out the
micromanagement you are talking about. Rather your it is obvious that your
intention is to praise the CEO and whoever is supporting him as a “good
guy” and the other members of the board who trying to enforce procedure as
“bad guys”. Moreover, your untrue “micromanagement” has open gate to those
who want to drive the organization into crises are asking the resignation
of the board.

It is inappropriate or rather mischievous to accuse others base on “FAKE
NEWS” or LIES. Since you are calling for transparency, I am also for it. I
think it is time to ask for the in extenso publication of the report that
dealt with the disfunction within Afrinic organization after the
allegations/accusations of sexual harassment that led to the resignation of
the past immediate chairman of Afrinic Board.

Transparency Requires!!!

Benjiloh