[Community-Discuss] Report of the AFRINIC Open Mic Session on June 20

Michuki Mwangi mwangi at isoc.org
Tue Jul 23 13:14:43 UTC 2019

Hello all,

As you might remember, the AFRINIC board asked Dawit and I to moderate the open mic discussion after the board meeting on June 20. We accepted the request and moderated the meeting as best as we could.

With some delay, we have prepared a report of the meeting that we would like to share here (attached). Kindly note that we focused on reporting on the issues raised rather than providing detailed minutes of the discussion. Please let us know if there is any inaccuracy so that we make corrections before submitting a final version.

Thank you,

Dawit Bekele and Michuki Mwangi
Internet Society
African Regional Bureau