[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Transfer Log format

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 12:23:49 UTC 2019

I am sure the staff will be glad to give you their data dictionary.

Publishing in JSON format should not lose anything that will have been
published in CSV format.

If the comments are not rich enough for you, You can start a collaborative
project to fix this, and put it back into the community.

Nothing also stops you from pushing for a common RIR JSON specification,
with your findings and use case. There may be others out there who may also
need it.

Sunday