[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Borad Elections

Mathieu Paonessa matoa at vayu.net
Wed Jul 10 09:36:14 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Just a quick reminder that many have forgotten:
    - Réunion and Mayotte are part of the Afrinic service region.
    - There is members in both those territories that hold ressources
from Afrinic (IPv4, IPv6, AS).
    - Both territories are French and fully belong to the EU.

I think this closes the debate whether Afrinic is or isn't bound to GDPR.

Mathieu