[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Lobbying Allegations against W

Emem William dwizard65 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 09:12:27 UTC 2019

Good Morning all,

I support Mirriam's view about fellowship program (with respect to Larus
Fellowship and and others) as a member of this community.
However, let AFRINIC devise means on how to educate new comers on the RPD
before the meeting cos they are in a better position to do that.
Thanks.

Warm regards,
Emem William (Snr)