[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Lobbying Allegations against W

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 23:40:14 UTC 2019

Hi Jordi
I have already suggested a solution of AfriNIC taking a leadership role and providing a solution to the challenge presented by Larus Foundation a third party fellowship provider whose activities should be discouraged as they seem to undermine the Policy Development Process.
Since Larus Foundation fellowship program is not popular within the community due to the issues raised by members of the community, my suggestion and I will repeat again, is that AFRINIC  takes a central role with matters related to fellowship. Larus Foundation is better of working with AfriNIC, if indeed they mean well for this community.
Only AfriNIC should be responsible for fellowship programs that are related to the AfriNIC PDP to avoid bias, influence and the undermining of the PDP.
Only AfriNIC can be transparent and  trusted to offer support and education to fellows about the PDP as well as being the main contact for any form of fellowship.
This is how we can fix this issue.  Mirriam.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 12:16 AM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via Community-Discuss<community-discuss at afrinic.net> wrote: _______________________________________________
Community-Discuss mailing list
Community-Discuss at afrinic.net