[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Borad Elections

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Jul 5 22:01:57 UTC 2019

Hi Ommo,

Responding very shortly:

If the emails come from an internal Afrinic database (for example, membership), then the data protection regulations are not efficient.

The nicer/faster solution is that Wafa tell us how the emails were collected, because if there is some unexpected “open” database, we need to correct it.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet