[Community-Discuss] Larus foundation fellowship

Lydia Akiriza akiriza.lydia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 13:47:39 UTC 2019

So this caught my attention:-)

So Noah asked:
"A quick one Anne-vivien Paris if you dont mind.

I am curious to know if you have supported similar activities and events in
other RIR other than AfriNIC"

And Anne's response

"(1) Larus Foundation sponsors events in different regions in addition to
those in Africa. For example, very recently we have sponsored a few
candidates of different ethics to attend ICANN in Morocco. You can find the
list of events we sponsor in the coming future on our website :
https://www.larusfoundation.org/about-the-fellowship/ (simply click the
"apply now" and you will find a list of events)."

I believe Noah's question was have you sponsored any events other than
those in Africa? Interestingly the ONLY example you give is still in
Africa:-)

Last i checked Morocco is in North Africa:-) And you proceed to tell us
about your future plans which i would hate to believe will now be aimed at
ensuring this question isn't asked again:-) well thanks for your
support...:-)

I should follow to build my opinion on this but this just didnt nail it for
me.

Blessings ya'll