[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Lobbying Allegations against Wafa Dahmani

wafa DAHMANI wafa at ati.tn
Wed Jul 3 15:46:55 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I can campaign for anyone and its perfectly normal and I was speaking in my personal behalf.

I understand that my salutations can be confusing, but I sent this email in my personal capacity.

Being a volunteer at ASO - AC does not strip me off my rights to my personal opinions nor does it mean I can not campaign for my preferred candidates.

In anycase, the ASO - AC has its own procedures and communication channels.

Wafa Dahmani

Member AFRINIC Appeal Committee
Global IGF MAG member
ASO / AC excom member