[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Borad Elections

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Jul 3 13:52:10 UTC 2019

Sami,

Do yourself a favor – and go and read up on the doctrine of apparent authority.

It makes for some fascinating reading – particularly the case law in various jurisdictions about email domains and email signatures. I’ll let you draw your own conclusions from what you find, keeping in mind I’m no lawyer – but I do have an interest in this stuff – and reading material was… very interesting 😊

Thanks

Andrew