[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Borad Elections

Sami Salih sami.salih at outlook.com
Wed Jul 3 13:25:52 UTC 2019

Sander,

I'm using a public email (outlook.com) not my official one (sustech.sd), however my signature is MY signature I use it to show the people the ground where I stand when I say something. If I signed as Lecturer in ICT then I say something about Football people should take it as coming from a football fan not from a professional in the field. Conversely, when I participate in something related to education people have to take my comments as serious as its coming from a professional in the field.
I hope the point is clear, signature(s) is used to wight the information stated in the message. Using official account is another thing.

Dr. Sami H.O. Salih
Assistant Prof, School of Electronics Engineering, SUST
Head of R&D, NTC, SUDAN
President of SDv6TF
T/F: (249)122045707/187171355