[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Borad Elections

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Jul 3 12:12:12 UTC 2019

It won’t be read that way?

Well – the very fact that this email landed up on the list seems to imply otherwise – and the communications I’ve had off list – also seem to imply otherwise. Jordi’s email (though Jordi can speak for himself!) also seems to imply that he believes this email portrays itself as an abuse of position.

So – won’t ever? Errrrr I see at least 3 instances in the last few minutes 😊

Andrew