[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Borad Elections

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Jul 3 11:50:14 UTC 2019

I’m angrier about this as much as I think on it again.

Can the board and the staff investigate this?

Can all the people that got those emails confirm if they have provided voluntarily their emails or if they have participated in Afrinic lists, or if those emails are part of their Afrinic contacts, in order to understand if this personal data (emails are personal data), have been collected from Afrinic internal databases.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet