[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Larus foundation fellowship

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Jul 2 18:55:10 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019, 17:11 JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via Community-Discuss, <
community-discuss at afrinic.net> wrote:

> When anyone present a summary of a policy proposal (which has been done

> already by the authors) you’re directly or indirectly doing your own

> analysis and arguing for or against based on your own perspective. This is

> influencing participants, it can be never 100% unbiassed.

+1 Jordi

I believe Wafa has provided far much better educational materials
(unbiassed) on the policy development process to all the newbie's who can
parse through and understand through those various links the origins of
AfriNIC and how the entire pdp process works.

If anything, new folks would find the rpd list and its archives even more
educational than a well documented and somewhat misleading document which
is suspect.

I have been party to various working groups that lobby for or against some
policies which is completely fine but the Larus Foundation approach is on
some next level and seriously undermines the entire pdp process.

Noah