[Community-Discuss] Larus foundation fellowship

Ousmane M. TESSA ousmane at musatesa.net
Tue Jul 2 18:36:53 UTC 2019

Huumm! Noah.
Better ask difference between "sponsorship to educate newcomers" or
lobbying to push specific agenda in Africa.
Elsewhere, the fear of Justice will deter most of people to even think
about this trick.
Ousmane TESSA

Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> a écrit :

> On Tue, 2 Jul 2019, 16:04 Anne-vivien Paris, <a.v.p at outsideheaven.com>

> wrote:

>> If you have any questions regarding the Foundation and its events, please

>> do not hesitate to contact us.

> A quick one Anne-vivien Paris if you dont mind.

> I am curious to know if you have supported similar activities and events in

> other RIR other than AfriNIC?

> Noah

Dr Ousmane MOUSSA TESSA
Département de mathématiques et d'informatique
Université A. Moumouni, Niamey, NIGER
Adresse postale: B.P. 10.111 Niamey, NIGER
Téléphone (domicile): +227 20 31 52 28
(mobile) : +227 93 77 74 93 / 91 49 16 39 / 96 27 99 92