[Community-Discuss] Larus foundation fellowship

Tom Ochang dontommy24 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 15:20:50 UTC 2019

Hello there,
I am an advocate for freedom of speech and expression and I think
that what Larus foundation did was to do a summary of the policies to
enable it's fellows to understand the policies better before discussions
during the PDP and concerning the 16million IP addresses, I don't think
Larus Stole them but I guess they were acquired legally by Larus
foundation. Finally, I urge Larus foundation to put more effort in making
summaries of all the policies that are meant to be discussed during the PDP
and also place it in a public domain for newbies.

..Tom Ochang
Nigeria.