[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC 2019 AGMM quorum

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Sat Feb 23 15:53:26 UTC 2019

Marcus –

Am I in your head?  I have no idea – since I cannot read your mind (nor would I really want to – who knows what I might find)

So – if you’re gonna make statements like that – at least have the guts to put names to your accusations and spell them out with details – because vague insinuations and ad hominem attacks with no evidence are both boring – invalid – and a waste of the couple of bytes each email takes in our inboxes

Andrew