[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC 2019 AGMM quorum

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 07:30:43 UTC 2019

Dear Community,

As we are getting closer to AFRINIC-2019 AGMM, destructive elements have woken up again and looking for ways and means to derail this important members meeting , knowing the current status of the organisation .

These destructive elements are credited and known for nothing more than failure.

Let us be vigilante

Regardless their persistent attempts to frustrate AfriNIC, the organization will never die!!

"AFRINIC en avant"

Marcus