[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC 2019 AGMM quorum

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Fri Feb 22 16:10:03 UTC 2019

Hi Alan,

> I can confirm that the judgement from the Mauritius Supreme Court exists.  I have in my possession a certified copy of the judgement from motion SC/COM/MOT/01411/2018, which anybody may obtain from the court registry.

Thanks for confirming that. Can you please just scan it and post it somewhere? Why make us all go through the trouble and cost of going through the court registry? Afrinic is a bottom-up organisation, and the current attitude of "go get it yourself" does not fit how such an organisation should behave.

Cheers,
Sander