[Community-Discuss] Community-Discuss Digest, Vol 551, Issue 1

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Fri Dec 13 13:14:07 UTC 2019

Hi,

> The best thing to do with the review policy is to abandon it. Unfortunately, despite sustained opposition and an inability to bring it to consensus, the authors persist.

At some point the chairs are perfectly allowed to declare non-consensus and drop the proposal. It's their responsibility to make sure this working group functions, and wasting time on a proposal that is not getting consensus is harmful to this working group and its participants.

It's not something to be done lightly, but I think that time has come…
Sander