[Community-Discuss] The Looting of AFRINIC

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:02:06 UTC 2019

Isn't it time to address Legacy space issues, specifically ancient
squatters on spaces meant to develop the Internet in Africa, AfriNIC
Services and bringing legacy spaces under some form of RSA?

I urge the community to think beyond the sensation and let us see how to
help and empower the people doing useful work for Africa.

Thanks.

Sunday.

On 04/12/2019 6:23 PM, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

> I hope you all will take the time to read and think about the following

> news story.

> https://mybroadband.co.za/news/internet/330379-how-internet-resources-worth-r800-million-were-stolen-and-sold-on-the-black-market.html

> I will have more to say about this in due course. For the moment, I only

> wish to say that the investigation undertaken by myself and Jan Vermeulen

> is ongoing, and that many others are provably involved.

> Regards,

> rfg

Sunday Adekunle Folayan
Managing Director
General data Engineering Services (SKANNET)
16 Oshin Road, Kongi Bodija, Ibadan - Nigeria
Phone: +234 802 291 2202, +234 816 866 7523
Email: sfolayan at skannet.com.ng, sfolayan at gmail.com