[Community-Discuss] Internet shutdown in Africa

Ish Sookun ish.sookun at lasentinelle.mu
Tue Apr 30 15:47:04 UTC 2019

Hi Serge,

I recall from lengthy discussions when the idea of an "anti internet
shutdown policy" was tossed here, it was argued that AFRINIC might not
be the right platform to raise the issue but instead perhaps it could be
raised through the Internet Governance Forum.

That being said, what do you think AFRINIC could do to against internet
shutdowns in Africa?

Regards,

Ish Sookun