[Community-Discuss] Internet shutdown in Africa

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Mon Apr 29 13:22:13 UTC 2019

Hi,
It is really a shame. I think we need to speak out more about this and tell
them this is very wrong.
But the good thing about the current internet structure is there is always
a back door. We need to make sure  we continue to fight to make the system
more decentralised and indipenden to prevent cases like this.
Regards

Abdulkarim Oloyede PhD.

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal