[Community-Discuss] CSIRT Capacity building and Maturity Workshop during AfriNIC-29 from 26–28 November 2018 in Hammamet, Tunisia.
hrobert at africacert.org
Thu Nov 22 04:46:41 UTC 2018
Dear Colleagues, we have places available for the CSIRT Capacity
building workshop duging AfriNIC 29.in Hammamet, Tunisia back to back to
The workshop is organized in collaboration with the Tunisian Computer
Emergency Response Team and The African Network Information Centre
The Agenda is attached and as follow:
· 26 November 2018, at Hotel Medina, Hammamet (site of Afrinic29)
- Session 1 (Room 1) - Building your CSIRT Infrastructure with
Open-source tools, with hands-on (Installation and
functionalities-browsing of open source tools).
- Session 2 (Room 2): JPCERT training on OSINT.
· 27 November 2018, at Hotel Medina, Hammamet (site of Afrinic29)
- Session 3 (Room 1): Crisis Management, with simulation of a
real case example.
- Session 4 (Room 2):
Morning: National CSIRT Main Activities (IH process (forensics), A&W
process, conducting Awareness activities, National Crisis Management)
Afternoon: - AfricaCERT Update and Membership drive. Members Updates -
Round table: CSIRT Creation and Maturity : Success stories and Lessons
learned, with representatives of Africans CSIRTs
· 28 November 2018, At ANSI/TunCERT headquarters in Tunis
(transportation by bus, provided by ANSI)
- Morning: Mini-Drill (on a variant of the studied cases examples
in session 3, and with prices for winners). Lunch offered by ANSI
- Afternoon: - Visit of ANSI/TunCERT services - Cultural Program
Targeted Audience: The Training and the conference are opened to
Internet Infrastructure operators, Incident response teams, Security
related organizations and key stakeholders from the Internet ecosystem.
Laptop is required for Technical sessions.
Language: The event is conducted in English with French assistance.
Please Meet us in CESAR 3 and send an email to secretariat
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Community-Discuss