[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC launches a New Website/AFRINIC lance un nouveau site web

Ish Sookun ish at lsl.digital
Sun Nov 18 15:47:36 UTC 2018

Dear Felix,

There seems to be a number of broken links on the new website. For
example there was a library of articles/documents that existed under
www.afrinic.net/en/library previously but now it throws a HTTP 404 error.

Search engines results are also pointing to non-existent pages.

There is a similar situation with the website search feature, since it
relies on Google search, e.g most of the results from
https://afrinic.net/component/itpgooglesearch/search#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=library&gsc.sort=
throw a 404 status.

Regards,

Ish Sookun