[Community-Discuss] [govcom] Reminder: Call for Comments on AFRINIC Bylaws

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Fri Nov 16 11:55:49 UTC 2018

Wafa - the official communications to members has always been the members list - this did NOT go to the members list.

Furthermore - the call on the website (attached) shows the 13th - and further to that - I fail to understand why this went to the community list and rpd but not to the members lists when this is a member issue - as per yet another attached screenshot from the afrinic website.

Note - I do not blame the govcom here - this is whoever was handling communications at afrinic - however that still leaves the govcom with a duty to the membership base to extend this time line.

Thanks

Andrew[Image]
[Image]

Liquid Telecommunications - Group Head Of IP Strategy