[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections

Ousmane MOUSSA TESSA ousmane at musatesa.net
Fri May 25 15:12:13 UTC 2018

Dear members of AfriNIC Community,

We read various points of view about the verdict of this election held
two weeks ago during our last AGM in Dakar.

As the candidate having obtained the majority of positive votes (56/99),
I can only make an objection to the verdict "the seat is vacant"!

Indeed, only 78 votes were against the two candidates, while 99 votes
said the candidates are good for the job and have spread their choice on
both candidates!

Bearing in mind the vision for AfriNIC  "to be the leading force in
growing the Internet for Africa's sustainable development", I continue
to subscribe to its Core Values, including Community driven,  Passion
(there is a lot nowadays) and (less) Innovation & Creativity!

En avant!

Dr Ousmane MOUSSA TESSA
Département de mathématiques et d'informatique
Université A. Moumouni, Niamey, NIGER
Adresse postale: B.P. 10.111 Niamey, NIGER
Téléphone  (domicile): +227 20 31 52 28
(mobile) :  +227 93 77 74 93/ 96 27 99 92 / 91 49 16 39