[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri May 18 18:01:46 UTC 2018

I've no idea if you were in Dakar. I was.

One person who was chatted to admitted she was a dress maker and was
there for the free lunch. She otherwise had no interest in the
conference - not even about putting up a web site to sell her products.
She was not the only one. Yes, she was a local African. I take my hat
off to the locals. They dressed well so easily blended in. Actually,
that helped give them away. Most of the AfriNIC regulars wore T-shirts
or more casual clothing and carried bags or laptops.

On 18/05/2018 19:32, Uffa Modey via Community-Discuss wrote:
> They are not freeloaders. They are AFRICANS
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>     On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 11:11 AM, Ben Roberts
>     <Ben.Roberts at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:

Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496