[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections

Ben Roberts Ben.Roberts at liquidtelecom.com
Fri May 18 09:55:56 UTC 2018

Badru,
We are also a RIPE member and have been since before Afrinic existed.

Our fees with Afrinic are about 15 times what they would be with RIPE for equivalent IP resources. And RIPE gives us more services.

Service delivery from Afrinic was also historically poor but improved hugely under the leadership of new CEO Mr Barrett.

So I’m speaking from experience as an Afrinic member.

Are you an LIR these days?  Is your experience of Afrinic value for money better than mine ?

Sent from my iPhone