[Community-Discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Fri May 18 06:07:54 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 May 2018, at 19:42, Uffa Modey via Community-Discuss <community-discuss at afrinic.net<mailto:community-discuss at afrinic.net>> wrote:

  *   Candidates with the highest number of votes in each category will be declared winners

None of the above was not a candidate

Exactly and the bye laws are silent in a situation where there was an actual candidate. So None of the above was a sentiment we appreciate but there was an actual candidate with votes.

If we actually want to make none of the above a candidate it should be clearly stated in the bye laws.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 2:29 AM, Owen DeLong