[Community-Discuss] Divided Community: we cannot fix a problem which we deny

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:06:48 UTC 2018

I almost fall off my chair when listening to remote stream of AIS Dakar
meeting when I hear this statement

"THERE IS NO DIVISION WITHIN THE COMMUNITY"  - I think even 2 times said on
microphone.

I feel very sad because I see different. This community is divided.
Healing, progress and community-development cannot happen if we deny to
accept the problem

But rather than force my own opinion, I will like to ask the AFRINIC  to
include some questions/poll in the planned survey to gather community
opinion on the health of our community.

Thanks

--
Borg le Chevalier