[Community-Discuss] Filling of the casual vacancies

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Fri May 11 21:16:37 UTC 2018

Dear Bope,

Congratulation for the election. I would like to express my interest for
the casual vacancy appointment. I have been an active members in various
technical forum including AFRINIC.

I remained to be guided on the procedure and details on the same.

Regards,

MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer & Coordinator - Microsoft Innovation Center, Tanzania
College of Informatics and Virtual Education
The University of Dodoma (www.udom.ac.tz)
*IEEE Graduate Member: 93934185*