[Community-Discuss] [pdwg] RPD post roles

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Wed May 9 11:12:33 UTC 2018

Thanks for your email, Kangamutima.

As I assured you during our discussion which I assumed was very cordial on Monday, your posts were to have been unmoderated and moderation removed from your email address in line with the expired time (which I admit you had to remind us of). There was a technical glitch at that point which prevented us from having access to approve your posts and the co-chair was only able to allow your post.

I can assure you that it is not our desire to spend the precious time we volunteer reading through each of your emails before allowing. The system administrators have been asked to manually remove the moderation of your account and we sincerely hope to see more of your civil and tolerant contributions on the rpd list.

We apologize for all inconveniences caused by this delayed action.

Regards,
Dewole.