[Community-Discuss] Bad news

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Wed May 9 09:32:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

> You will tell us in this community that we are fools if we cannot be convinced that you and your friends are the authors of that message. what are you talking about.

I (or any of my friends as far as I am aware) had nothing to do with the publication of that message. As far as I can see everything in that article is based on the contents of this (public) mailing list. I don't think there is anybody to blame except the people who made the mess happen in the first place...

Cheers,
Sander