[Community-Discuss] Investigation Committee Report

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Thu May 3 06:12:34 UTC 2018

Thanks Wafa,

Can the board please tell this community if and when this report will be released to the community at large entirely uncut and uncensored - or if this board will in fact not be releasing the report in original form.

I personally think though that if the board chooses not to release it - each member is free to infer what they will from that decision.

I also remind the board of its mandate to inform its community on all matters related to the company - as per section 3 of the bylaws

Andrew