[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update from the Board regarding recent allegations

Sunday Olutayo olutayo at olutayo.ng
Fri Mar 23 08:07:10 UTC 2018

Dear Andrew,

I amassed by your detest for Due Process, and yet, you are calling for "Justice".

You have raised issue of NDA, but you are yet to substantiate the allegation. My questions are; Does sharing information with a staff of an organization constitute a violation of NDA? And is there a decided case,  where sharing of information with a staff in the past, had been decided as violation of an NDA?

Regards,
Sunday Olutayo