[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update from the Board regarding recent allegations

Adebunmi AKINBO opomulero at akinbo.ng
Fri Mar 23 08:04:03 UTC 2018

Dear Andrew,
I totally agree with Alan.

While your assumptions are not out of place, it would be better to rephrase
and ask questions. Life after AFRINIC and the image of the organisation
hangs in the balance.

The Question (s);
1. Who chaired the meeting?
2. Who deputised the meeting?
3. Who and who was in attendance?

Semantics apart; for the record, the CEO should please clarify.

My 10kobo.
-Akinbo.