[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Sunday Olutayo olutayo at olutayo.ng
Thu Mar 22 16:25:31 UTC 2018

Why is judgment being pass without investigation and hearing? Why are some people eager to be the hangmen without due process? I believe in justice, and it can only be obtained or dispersed through due process.

We can not be passing judgment of yet to be proofed allegations. So let follow due process, the independent committee should it work.

Regards,
Sunday Olutayo