[Community-Discuss] Update from the Board regarding recent allegations

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:18:33 UTC 2018

My only and last comment on this: there is life after AfriNIC (board and
staff). At least, it should be. We however hope continuous contributions
after board and staff positions (we have seen occurrences of the contrary).

Personally, I would be very embarrassed struggling to keep whatever
position that I accepted for serving the community. Africa doesn't have the
monopoly of it, but dignity is very important in the African society.

My last post on this.

Boubakar