[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Isabel Odida isabel.odida at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:28:57 UTC 2018

Dear community members,

I am in full agreement with you Barry!
Dear Sunday,
1. You are tearing down the community. It is not fair what you're doing and
neither is it worth it.
2. You are exhibiting malice and corruption and that's the last thing the
community needs.
3. You have been unethical and unprofessional in your dealings and we can't
have a body living with a rotten head.
4. You are no longer wanted but you insist on staying, why is that
Reverend?

I speak on behalf of the women and the youth of this community that should
be looking up to you.

PS. Is Hytham laying low hoping to be forgotten?

Kind regards,
Isabel