[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Janvier NGNOULAYE jnoulaye at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:03:55 UTC 2018

*I was really confused when I read this story of allegation here.*
*I fully support the view of Mr Noah, who came out with more clarifications
on the matter.*
*So please my dear brother Sunday, kindly step down from the board of
Directors for the sake of the Afrinic business, as many are trying to
advice you here.*

*Regards*
*Janvier Ngnoulaye*
*Former Afrinic Board Member.*