[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Sunday Olutayo olutayo at olutayo.ng
Tue Mar 20 17:23:35 UTC 2018

An accused person remains innocent until the allegations are proved beyond reasonable doubt.

The chairman has done the right thing by stepping aside as Chair, and allowing,  independent investigation to be conduct.
Also the person, who has commended him for this act, has not done any wrong either, it is a rear thing among African leaders.

It amount to immaturity and blackmailing, when you turn an unproven allegation into conviction by cast aspersion on his person without giving him fair hearing.

So let wait till the allegation is proved.

Regards,
Sunday Olutayo