[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC legal was ( [members-discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections)

S Moonesamy sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Wed Jun 13 19:15:37 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

[I trimmed the email addresses so as to keep the
thread on one mailing list only]

At 05:39 AM 13-06-2018, Andrew Alston wrote:
>Yet – the board has still not updated us or said
>anyything about the fact that we cannot within
>the current bylaws – hold another election or an
>AGMM – or what thethey are planning on doing
>about this – despite it beingg raised several times.

There was a email [1] from the Chair of the Board
about the past elections.  The email mentioned
that the intention is to review the election process for future elections.

Due to legal obligations I unfortunately cannot
provide any further information in response to your message.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/2018-June/002395.html