[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Thu Jun 7 15:36:06 UTC 2018

There lies the fallacy in your interpretation and your presumption to speak for Ashok.

Nowhere in our guidelines does it say that the “None of the Above” option receiving the plurality of the votes means a win in other than the case of a sole candidate.  On the other hand, the guidelines clearly describe the procedure to take in the case of candidates with the highest votes in a category.

I still await the response from AFRINIC that clarifies this.

Omo