[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jun 7 09:39:49 UTC 2018

On Thu, 7 Jun 2018, 12:34 p.m. Ben Roberts, <Ben.Roberts at liquidtelecom.com>
wrote:

> Are we really still talking about this?

Oh yes and folks will appreciate some answers from the Board, the CEO or
the legal councel who are somehoe dodging the question "why the 2017
results never took into consideration the "None of the Above" votes".

And I will appreciate also getting information on the an election appeal
process after all what is an election when the candidates cant appeal where
they see fit.

Noah