[Community-Discuss] Are we afraid of election?

Grégoire EHOUMI gregoire.ehoumi at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 20 20:24:02 UTC 2018

Hello,
I am sure board is working to appoint people to fill the vacant seats. From the candidates list, i can see that there are more candidates than for the elections which took place during the last AGMM.
So the question which came to mind is : Are people afraid of Election or NomCOM failure to convince them to apply, or are we dealing with candidates who did not pass NomCom selection trying a second chance?
https://www.afrinic.net/bod183

Gregoire