[Community-Discuss] Filling Board Casual vacancies: Call for Public Comments

Bope Christian christianbope at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:50:43 UTC 2018

Dear Walu and community,

As clearly stated in the process published at <https://afrinic.net/images/afrinic-director-selection-process-20180628-en.pdf <https://afrinic.net/images/afrinic-director-selection-process-20180628-en.pdf> >,  the candidate who doesn't consent will indeed be disqualified.

Best Regards,
Christian D. Bope, PhD
Chairman, AFRINIC Board