[Community-Discuss] Issue with non-AFRINIC Fellowship to Meeting -

Chittesh Sham chittesh at lsl.digital
Mon Dec 10 17:47:13 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the information. I understand that AFRINIC is very liberal in allowing external sponsorship by AFRINIC members for their employees to attend AFRINIC meetings and i firmly  believe in this as it encourages others to do the same and grows the community.

What i'm curious to know is that whether or not it is deemed as appropriate for AFRINIC to intervene in circumstances that could end up filling the room with sponsored people favoring a specific organisation ?

Cheers,
Chittesh
⁣